Aldar’s Development leverages its diverse 76 million square metre land bank across Abu Dhabi to develop property in four real estate segments. Aldar also tenders to project manage third-party developments on a fee basis.
Aldar’s land bank provides many advantages from a development perspective and creates optionality as to how and when land is developed. This translates into a strong development pipeline that can mitigate the different phases of Abu Dhabi’s perpetual real estate cycle meaning that Aldar can expect development opportunities throughout the cycle.
Aldar has delivered 24,000 homes over the last 13 years. Its approach is to not only provide residents with a home but a community so those who reside in Aldar’s properties become part of an environment featuring gymnasiums, schools, medical centres, F&B outlets and education institutions.
As the master developer, Aldar is currently focused on the long-term vision and development of five key destinations: Yas Island, Al Raha Beach, Reem Island, Alghadeer and Saadiyat Island.
- 30km outside of Abu Dhabi downtown, in the direction of Dubai
- Key completed assets include the Yas Marina Circuit, Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld and Yas Mall
- Close to 2,000 hotel keys currently on Yas Island, all part of asset management portfolio
- Major tourism projects currently under development including Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi theme park and Seaworld Abu Dhabi, set for completion in 2018 and 2022 respectively
- New twofour54 media and entertainment free-zone that will initially bring approximately 5,000 working professionals onto Yas Island
- 5,000 residential units under development across five projects including West Yas, Mayan, Yas Acres, Water’s Edge and recently completed Ansam will support significant population growth over the coming years
- High-rise urban living within close proximity to downtown Abu Dhabi
- Two major completed projects include the Sun & Sky Towers, which offers a mix of residential and office space, and the 3,500 residential unit Gate Towers and The Arc
- 1,700 units under development across two projects; Meera and The Bridges
AL RAHA BEACH
- A premium residential destination, running along the waterfront
- Close-proximity to the main highway links into Abu Dhabi and Dubai as well as the Abu Dhabi International Airport and Yas Island
- Over 3,000 units completed across four developments including, Al Bandar, Al Muneera, Al Zeina and the recently completed Al Hadeel
- A master-planned community situated on the border between Abu Dhabi and Dubai providing close proximity to both cities
- Existing residential community set to be expanded
- MoU signed with HyperloopTT to enable the development of a new urban centre including a full scale Hyperloop system, an R&D Advanced Mobility Centre, a Demonstration and Visitor Centre and an Innovation Hub
- Aldar acquired residential projects under developments on Saadiyat Island – one of the most coveted locations in the entire Arabian Gulf
- With long stretches of prime beach, and with iconic beachfront hotels, as well as high quality beach villas and apartments, Saadiyat Island has been the destination of choice for many discerning residents and visitors
- The value of Saadiyat Island was more recently reinforced by the opening in November 2017 of the Louvre Abu Dhabi, to much international acclaim; and with Saadiyat Island’s cultural district to be extended further through the development in the coming years of the Zayed National Museum and Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, the growth opportunities on offer are very clear.
Aldar Properties is the leading luxury property developer in Abu Dhabi. This June, the Aldar team will showcase at LPS BEIJING 2018 as Main Sponsor and Exhibitor, bringing you a series of new development projects. You are welcome to visit their booth A03 to talk face-to-face with experienced property professionals from the Aldar Properties team.